The stars are in our belly; the Milky Way our umbilicus.
Is it a consolation that the stuff of which we’re made
is star-stuff too?
– That wherever you go you can never fully disappear –
dispersal only: carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen.
Tree, rain, coal, glow-worm, horse, gnat, rock.
Saturday, 29 March 2014
another equinox poem
- ► 2016 (88)
- ► 2015 (78)
- another equinox poem
- spring plants & wild garlic recipes
- a poetry sauna and interconnectedness
- spring equinox poem 2014
- the lost, the forgotten, guilt or the unsaid thank...
- from the ragbag: spring, sea, pilgrimage & being
- on trust
- Zen, non-religion, non-attachment & eros
- there is the wound & there is the healing
- what binds us
- wild garlic, and 'only connect'
- guest blog: 'money as the means of a new feudalism...
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2013 (157)
- ► 2012 (199)
- ► 2011 (284)