The stars are in our belly; the Milky Way our umbilicus.
Is it a consolation that the stuff of which we’re made
is star-stuff too?
– That wherever you go you can never fully disappear –
dispersal only: carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen.
Tree, rain, coal, glow-worm, horse, gnat, rock.
Tuesday, 17 July 2012
a part of, not apart
~ Albert Einstein
- ► 2016 (88)
- ► 2015 (78)
- ► 2014 (123)
- ► 2013 (157)
- doing nothing; creativity; the aleph and the ox
- the still mind and relentless participation
- 'Imago' and the cross-genre novel
- southwest coastpath day 1
- a part of, not apart
- time's backstitch
- a word full of secrets
- eco-writing retreat in France part 11
- eco-writing retreat in France (& see next post)
- the sign of cancer
- five guidelines for mindful loving
- a palmful of rain
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2011 (284)