The stars are in our belly; the Milky Way our umbilicus.
Is it a consolation that the stuff of which we’re made
is star-stuff too?
– That wherever you go you can never fully disappear –
dispersal only: carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen.
Tree, rain, coal, glow-worm, horse, gnat, rock.
Friday, 28 October 2011
- ► 2016 (88)
- ► 2015 (78)
- ► 2014 (123)
- ► 2013 (157)
- ► 2012 (199)
- samhain and the celtic new year
- getting into bed with
- officium novum
- following the path
- islands: punctuations in space, and Rona
- spread out over the landscape
- negative capability: contradiction, paradox and no...
- on the hills, ochre grasses
- slack-jaw syndrome in dogs
- everything is relationship
- Walden Pond moments
- Jurassic moment (it's a long one)
- Why writers need gardens...
- notes from a day
- every molecule of water
- dogs, negative capability & neolithic capitalism
- the news from here in 200 words
- mindfulness meditation and red dwarves
- the wren's song and several poets
- the deep song; cante jondo; oran mor & whales
- the merlin, the grail, and wellsprings
- the world's best job
- Elements of Poetry Part 111: the shaping power of ...
- september + poems
- ▼ October (25)